<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, July 21, 2005

Policemime, get your tickets!


On the way to uni, and there was a massive traffic jam on KESAS. I was waiting behind the wheel, and driving as closely as I can to the car in front of me so that no one could cut me off.

Then there it was, a traffic police in front of me, waving his arms hysterically. What the hell was he doing?! He wasn't stopping cars. He wasn't directing traffic. He wasn't pulling over cars which were cutting queue. He was just waving his damned arms!

Most traffic police officers are like that. They just stand at the side of the road and wave their bloody hands. Security guards do the same thing. Drive along 1U and you'll know what I mean.

Then it struck me. Could it be, that traffic police officers are actually rejects from clown schools?

Uncanny, isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home