<$BlogRSDURL$>


Thursday, June 23, 2005

He said WHAT?!?!!


In honour of Dream Theater, I present to you: (taken from some DT fansite)

Misheard Lyrics

If you think you heard:
You probably heard:

"I want to blow you now"
"I want to know you now" (from "Status Seeker")

"Watching mortality, I mow the lawn"
"Wanting mortality, I'm all alone" (from "The Killing Hand")

"I touched with Juan"
"I touched with one" (from "Afterlife")

"This world is spinning in sodomy"
"This world is spinning inside of me" (from "Pull Me Under")

"They took pictures of our trash"
"They took pictures of our dreams" (from "Another Day")

"The vulture has stood on his head"
"The fortune lies still in his hands" (from "Take the Time")

"Death is the first dancing turtle"
"Death is the first dance eternal." (from "Metropolis Part 1")

"She's been trying to leak again"
"She's been trying to link again" (from "Wait for Sleep")

"Nobody knows what they want, till they're fondling little girls"
"Nobody knows what they want, till they finally let it all go" (from "6:00")

"Sharing flashlights and vacations"
"Sharing flesh like envy in cages" (from "Innocence Faded")

"F--- this whore"
"Thought Disorder" (from "Voices")

"Sex is right here on my crucifix"
"Says it right here on my crucifix" (from "Voices")

"I feel the leg, I feel the breast, sex is death, death is sex"
"I feel elated, I feel depressed, sex is death, death is sex" (from "Voices")

"Let's start a party, it's Friday night"
"Let's stare the problem right in the eye" (from "The Mirror")

"Breaking delicate winds"
"Breaking delicate wings" (from "Lifting Shadows off a Dream")

"Won't let them feel me with their elastic rubbernads"
"Won't let them fill me with fatalistic remedies" (from "Scarred")

"And my son's not so bright"
"And my sun's not so bright" (from "A Change of Seasons")

"I was blinded by a pair of dice"
"I was blinded by a paradise" (from "A Change of Seasons")

"You ask me where's my hairspray?"
"You ask me why my hair's gray" (from "Burning My Soul")

"Strike up your best X-rated posture"
"Strike up your best angst-ridden posture" (from "Just Let Me Breathe")

"They invite your hands to feel their knees"
"They invite your hands to fill their needs" (from "Anna Lee")

"Offer the madman your seat"
"Open your mind and you'll see" (from "The Glass Prison") 1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home